Sunday, August 29, 2010

I should be upset, but I'm not

Yesterday was weigh in day at Jenny Craig. Last week I lost 3 pounds. Not sure how, but it happened. I had a hunch that I wouldn't lose any poundage this week. Number one, I've been doing this diet for so long, I've been cheating a bit here and there, just out of boredom. My Jenny consultant has assured me that this is normal, I just have to spice up the Jenny meals in some way to add variety. So, I went in, weighed myself, and...I gained 1.6 pounds. Please note, on my scale I stayed the same, but I have to go off the Jenny scale for official weight results. Even so, I've lost a total of 20 pounds since starting my diet. I'm skinnier than I was BEFORE getting pregnant. To be exact, I'm back to my college weight. I'm just not fitting into my college jeans. But I will. Apparently when you have a baby, your body shifts in different ways. Crazy. So, here are the latest pics:

I wish I had thought to take before pictures, but I was so ashamed of my body that I didn't do it. I definitely notice a difference though, especially in my face. Here is a VERY bad picture of Andy and I from college and I think I look much smaller now than I did then.
This week I am sticking to my Jenny plan and hopefully I'll see those numbers go down. Only 5 more pounds until I hit my original goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment