Monday, September 6, 2010

Children's Museum Shenanigans

Have I mentioned that I love museums, especially Children's Museums? I love anything that has hands-on fun that will allow both parents and children to play. Our meetup group scheduled a playdate this last Friday at the Phoenix Children's Museum. The museum offers free admittance every 1st Friday of the month. I'm cheap, so I'm all up for free visits! There were only a few of us meeting up, but we had so much fun! Although Logan couldn't really partake in many of the activities, such as the enormous indoor playground, we made sure to find activities for him. One thing I love about the museum is that there is a room that is specifically for children ages 3 and under. Logan loved playing with the sensory wall (which he gets from his dad) and trying to eat all of the squishy toys. My favorite part of the museum: The hanging noodle forest! We walked through a forest of hanging pool noodles. Logan was entertained, I was entertained. Totally worth the wait in line outside. The highlight of the night was hanging out with our new friends from the meetup group, especially a couple that lives around the corner from us. They came over to our house on Sunday and we have some more play dates in the works. Yes, I'm turning into one of those parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment