Monday, August 9, 2010

The cuteness that is Logan

Since I have the most adorable son in the entire world, I decided I should enter him in a photo contest. Why not earn prizes for that cute mug of his? The Paper Mama has a water theme for this week's contest. Here is the picture I chose of Logan and I, one of my fav's!
Look how dinky he is! It's hard to believe that my little 6 month old man was ever that small. Yes, you heard me correctly, 6 months. As in, a half of a year. I know. Crazy. Here are the 6 month pics:
Just a few interesting tidbits:
  • Logan is eating solid foods, more specifically, peaches and ::ugh:: peas. Apparently foods that start with the letter "p" make babies poop.
  • Weight is around 16 pounds. We'll have a more exact estimate tomorrow at his 6 month checkup
  • We officially have a sitter. He seems to lean forward a bit when doing it, but it's happening.
  • He loves to be on his belly, both when awake and when asleep. When he's having tummy time he's trying to pull himself places. I'm afraid he'll be crawling soon.
  • He LOVES bath time, or anything that has to do with water. Splashing is a favorite.
Overall, Andy and I just lucky to have such a happy baby. Each day when I pick him up from daycare, Tricia raves about how happy he is and how much she loves having him at her house. We are proud to say that we made this little guy.

3 comments:

  1. awww how adorable is he!?!
    Have a Fabulous Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy you have on your hands! I love babies when they are 6 months old. After 2 kids, I still think that it's the BEST age ever. They are rolling around, sitting up, grabbing their feet. ADORABLE! Thanks for finding me. I also find it refreshing to connect with a fellow Arizonian. Following you now! Feel free to follow back! :)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that made me laugh. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete