Monday, August 23, 2010

Productive

I think this word actually fits me today. Very strange, something I'm not used to.

I had a neurologist appointment in the afternoon, which meant a half day at school. Remember how you used to LOVE half days when you were a kid? Well, we teachers LOVE them to. Normally I have boring meetings on half days, but today I was free. Kind of. I drove myself home, and promptly finished my lesson plans that were not finished from last night. I also threw a load of laundry in the washer. At approximately 2 pm I drove to the neurologist, he checked my stats, said that my ms is a-ok, and took my $40 for payment. I then picked up my darling child from daycare, freeing Tricia a whole hour and a half earlier than usual, and we headed to Fry's for some groceries. Shopping was finished and groceries were put away by 5:30, Andy came home, and we were able to relax.

Seriously, I think I need to look into this part time teacher thing. If I'm able to get this much done everyday, my life might be a little less stressful. Less stress is worth the pay cut to me. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment