Friday, August 27, 2010

play date = success!

Who ever invited the idea of a play date is genius! We officially made our way to our first play date, thanks to the acceptance of our new meetup group. The event: Pajama Storytime at the library. SUCCESS! First of all, Logan was dressed in his most adorable pj's. Those would be the dinosaur ones with dinosaur feet. Second, he loved listening to the story. Not a cry or whine came out of him. There were a few throaty laughs, but I'll admit that I was egging him on for those, along with one of the moms. We met a few moms and kids. Most importantly, we met a mom that not only worked for my school district, but also lives around the corner from us. SCORE! Her son is 3 months and we've already exchanged numbers in the hope that our families meet up sometime out of the play group setting. I think I may be more excited about this than Logan. Although I know he interacts with the little ones at his daycare, I can't wait to actually see him playing with another little boy. Our next play date will be happening next Friday at the Children's Museum. Free and tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment