Tuesday, August 10, 2010

eeeee!!!!

We have two followers of the blog. This has just made my day. And, just to make it a little sweeter, 3 comments...in one day! It doesn't take much to make me smile.

Oh, and an added bonus. The doc said today that the L man is perfectly on point with his health. He's a whopping 17 lbs 10 oz, along with 27 in. But please, remember, he's a mixture of myself and Andy. Skinny isn't exactly a word I would use to describe either of us. Even so, he's actually right around the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. Not sure how the height thing is happening. No tall peeps in our family. It amazes me that he grew three inches in a month. Yes, a month. We may need to move into a new car seat with the long legs he's sprouting. Oh, the joys of spending money...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like he's right on target. Such a sweet little guy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to switch him out of his carseat soon, or just start carrying him in! Carrying both him and my Logen into the store yesterday was killer. :) Logan kept bumping into my belly. I think your son was trying to beat up my son already! :) What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete