Sunday, May 9, 2010

Two milestones in one!

I love when there are two celebrations in one day! Today is my very first Mother's Day. As a present, Andy let me sleep all night long without having to wake up and feed Logan. As an added bonus, I got to sleep in until double digits. That means at least 10:00. I can't even remember the last time I did that...probably around February 7th or so :). I was given a wonderful card with a cute message inside from my little guy, and 6 more coupons that will allow me to sleep without being bothered. Oh, how I love sleep. I also have another present coming, let me give you a glimpse:
Except mine says "Logan" of course. So adorable. I sent Andy to The Vintage Pearl for this cuteness of a necklace. I can't wait to get it in the next week or so.

Celebration number two comes in the form of a little chubby man turning 3 months!
This week has been pretty hard for him. I'm a bit impressed with the height of his projectile vomit, but I know he hasn't exactly liked it. We ended up going to the ER on Friday because he continued to vomit and have diarrhea like no other. Apparently he's caught a bit of a stomach bug from one of the kiddos at day care. But, as you can see in the picture, he's feeling back to normal. Baby vomit at 3 months of age is not fun. Thank goodness it's over for now. It's amazing to see all of the new things that Logan is doing every day. He smiles like crazy and we've even heard the beginnings of laughter. He loves to splash in the bath tub and is kicking and hitting toys all the time. Everyday brings something new and amazing to us.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment