Monday, May 17, 2010

T minus 6 days!

I love it when each school year comes to a close. Not that I don't love the students I teach, but man is the job stressful. This year I had a lot weighing down on me. I had a few students that were ahem let's say precious. They will definitely be remembered. I continued to work on achieving my Master's degree and finally finished the program! I had this big thing happening called a pregnancy, combined with a lack of a substitute teacher for awhile, stressing over sub plans, and then giving birth to the most amazing little boy ever. My team began to crumble into shambles and is still slowly falling apart. Last but not least, I was told that I was going to move schools, and then told that I'm coming back. That's a lot to take in during one year. I am very much looking forward to a summer in which I will not be stressed out about my classes, because I don't have any. I won't be stressed out about the upcoming year, because I'm staying put right where I am. The only stress I'll hopefully endure will be wondering how many items of mine Lucy will chew up each week. It's a summer full of a growing Logan that I get to spend every minute with since I'm staying home.

Speaking of the little man, we took him to JC Penney to take some 3 month pictures, and here are some of the faves:




Logan decided to be fussy during the photo shoot, which may have had to do with the growth spurt we're pretty sure he's going through. This resulted in mommy being a little bit upset about the resulting images. Oh well, there's always the 6 month ones. He's getting to be such a little man though! The curl is back, which we all love, but I know I'm going to hate as I try to comb his hair when he's older. He's officially fitting into 3-6 month clothes. The adorable outfit you see in his pictures was purchased by his Aunt Lauren during her trip to AZ. Good thing we both have the same taste in clothes. He loves to "talk" to us and we talk back. Never too soon to build that vocabulary. He's also been able to grab things on his own, and sit in his bumbo while holding his head up. Next thing we know this kid is going to be crawling! I love seeing his silly smile everyday and hearing his adorable laugh, which sometimes results in a bit of a scream. Who knew being a mom would be this much fun. More importantly, who knew I would like having a little boy this much?

P.S. I have officially dropped 8 pounds and am FINALLY able to button my pre-pregnancy pants. Thank you Jenny Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment