Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A bit of a scare

The last few days have been a bit of a scare for Andy and I. On Sunday night I found that I had been bleeding a little bit and immediately started crying. To me, bleeding equals miscarriage. I haven't had any cramps at all, but any blood to me is not a good sign. Since it was a weekend, I called a triage nurse on call and spoke to her about my fears. She was very good at calming me down. I wish I could remember her name so that I could call my the Dr. office and leave a nice message for her. Anyways, she told me that it was normal, I should watch the bleeding and if it continued to make an appointment with my Dr. It ended up stopping that night and I felt much better. Baby Mc was still making me extremely tired and the sore tata's continue. Tonight I wiped again and found some more spotting. Again, there is a little cramping, not too much, and it's just light pink, which, from what I've seen online, is normal. Even so, I think I'm going to try to schedule another appointment tomorrow. I would rather hear from a Dr. that I'm crazy then have to wait until Monday at my ultrasound and get yelled at for not calling. So, lets cross our fingers that everything is alright. Andy keeps telling me to think positively, everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment