Sunday, June 28, 2009

This baby already runs the house

When we got the house, Rachel and I shared the little 4th bedroom as our office. She eventually got tired of my blazing typing speed because it bothered her during her paper writing. I figured if I moved into the empty bedroom that was going to be for a future baby, I could spread out a bit, watch tv more often, and play my classy music and video games.

I knew that whenever we spawned, I would have to give the room up and figure where else to go. Well today, we broke down my computer and moved me back into the small room with the Incubator herself. She came up with a great way to arrange our desks and now we are facing each other and I'm right under the AC register. I also have my back to a window so that I can look at the forest of weeds growing across the street.

My desk was a little too big for this configuration so it's going in the garage as a workbench. I need to clean out the garage and throw some junk away before that can happen. It's too bad because I enjoy putting that chore off every weekend.

The best thing about this move is cutting out the yelling across the house. We can both sit on our computers and carry on a normal conversation, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment