Thursday, June 25, 2009

And so it starts....


I have purchased the first piece of baby apparel for baby Mc. I couldn't help myself from driving down to Kids R Us and perusing the merchandise. It's pretty crappy that I can't pick out boys or girls clothes, I will most likely be whining about this until we find out the gender of our little one. Even so, I happened to find this cute little onesie...ON SALE I might add. I made sure to check out all the bedding and find that I tend to like girl's bedding, which in my mind means we're having a girl. Andy says this isn't enough proof for him. Blah. After my shopping excursion I managed to come home and take another nap, yet again. The joys of the first trimester. I do love to sleep though, I better take advantage of it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment