Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're incubating a theatre buff


Baby Mc had his/her first taste of the theatre on Friday night. Andy and I bought tickets to see Wicked at the ASU Gammage Theatre. Everyone said that the show was great and I was really excited to see it. They didn't lie! It was amazing! Andy even enjoyed himself. I was a little afraid that he wouldn't like it at all. For those of you that don't know, Wicked is based upon The Wizard of Oz, but it tells the story of Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West. It's fun to look at such a beloved movie from a different perspective. Although our seats were all the way in the balcony, I thought we had a pretty good view and enjoyed every song that was sung throughout the night. Hopefully Mc will come out and enjoy the theatre as much as I do. I would love to have an excuse to see more musicals.

On another note, I think the morning sickness/nausea is hitting me. I have yet to throw up, but have ran to the toilet a few times, luckily there was no food in my stomach. I'm pretty much nauseous all day long and thinking of all foods (except fruit) makes me sick to my stomach. The good news is that new preggo symptoms is a good sign of a healthy baby Mc. The bad new is that I have to fly on a plane in a week and a half. I may have to ask for extra barf bags. Fingers crosses that this doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment