Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Expected Due Date...

Is February 21, 2010. Looks like the little one is going to pop out sooner than expected. I had the first Dr. appointment today, but it wasn't as exciting as I would have liked. They took about 5 vials of blood out of me, which made me a bit woosey since it was only 8:30 and I had had a breakfast bar to eat and nothing else. My obgyn came in and started laughing at me because I had just seen her about a month and a half ago and we had talked about Andy and I having kids. She said that we must be the most fertile couple in the world. I made sure to ask her my list of questions I had.

#1: Can I exercise and if so, how much: She said yes I can, but no lower body weights. I've been okayed for the eiptical.

#2: Can I fly home for Christmas: She has given me the ok for flying, although I really think it would be getting close to my 35 wk cutoff (I'll be about 31 or 32 wks along). We'll see. I almost want to drive home since we want to have the baby shower and will have to return all the gifts if we fly. Decisions decisions.

#3: In case of morning sickness during my flight home this July, what types of things can I take: She gave me a long list of meds, which kind of surprised me. Lets just hope I don't get any morning sickness.

I came home from the appointment and promptly went back to sleep, as I was up all night tossing and turning thinking that they were going to tell me I'm stupid and can't read a pregnancy test. After my mid afternoon nap I trolled around on the internet and made a wonderful meal for my husband, Chicken Picatta. Hopefully I can be a bit less lazy tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hi.. found your blog on 1st Tri and I'm due three days after you. I'm so nervous that the doctor will say the same thing.. that I clearly can't read a pregnancy test (make that four tests.. haha). Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete