Monday, June 22, 2009

My bro is 17?

Happy birthday to Dylan! In my mind my little brother is still 5 years old and playing with power rangers. It's crazy to think that he's 17 and almost an adult. Even so, I bet he would still go to Chuck E Cheese and play video games with me.

Andy and I were watching TLC late last night and a pregnancy special happened to be on. Before the show cut to commercial, a quiz question popped up on the screen. "True or False: A woman is more likely to conceive twins within the first month of coming off of the pill?" The answer: TRUE! I think Andy had a melt down. He's now freaking out that we have twin baby mc's in my belly and we don't have enough money for them. Haha! Although we'd love to have two little ones, how about just one at a time? I'm becoming impatient waiting for the first Dr. appointment. Wednesday can't get here soon enough. I keep having nightmares that the Dr. is going to tell me that we're actually not preggo. If I'm not, I have to figure out what's making me SO incredibly tired everday. It's 7:30 and I'm ready to hit the hay.

Is it too early to already have names picked out?

No comments:

Post a Comment