Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So frustrating

Apparently buying a nice lightweight jacket in Arizona is impossible. It can't be done. Come Thursday night, I'm on my way to Vermont. It's fall there. I do not own a fall type jacket. So, as any other normal person would do, I made my way to the store. First Old Navy, then Target, Walmart, and finally...the mall. You can find EVERYTHING at the mall. Except a nice lightweight fall type jacket. I actually found a couple that I liked. However, they were too small. I must remember, although I have lost a bit of weight, I'm still not down to the skinny minny sizes of stores such as Charlotte Russe or Aeropostale. JC Penney had cute coats, for about $100. I've settled on wearing a coat that is about 2 sizes too big for me and also bringing a zip up hoodie. I'll survive. ::sigh::

2 comments:

  1. omg Logan is such a cute little butterball! I'm glad i found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete