Wednesday, September 29, 2010

World Traveler

As mentioned in an earlier post, I made my way to Vermont this past weekend. Although it was the first weekend away from Logan, it was FABULOUS! My friend Leslie became a Mrs. over the weekend and I was so excited to be there to share in the happiness. I've been bummed over the number of weddings I've had to miss in the last year just because we live in the disgustingly hot desert. However, I have known Leslie since I was in kindergarten and was not going to miss her big day. I mean, this is the same girl that I said the girl scout chat with, as well as attended numerous N*SYNC concerts with. We're bonded for life. So, my friend Amanda and I (also a fellow girlscout and N*SYNC lover) traveled the many miles to Burlington, VT. Here's a sampling of us gorgeous girls hanging out:
Sorry, had to put in the mandatory big face picture.

While we were in Vermont we had to visit the most amazing place on the face of the earth....BEN & JERRY'S FACTORY! I love ice cream. Especially chunky monkey ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. Leslie lives a mere 30 minutes from the factory, of course I was making my way there.

My free sample at the factory
Chunky monkey, the best flavor EVER!

They sold ice cream out of this very van!
We ended at the flavor graveyard


When I came home, I was greeted by this little monster:

Oh, and by the way, the fall coat was not needed. It was SO warm there! But, the changing leaves did make me think of football weather and Michigan :(

1 comment:

  1. My son and I were in Ann Arbor, Michigan last weekend for the football game. We had a wonderful time. Stop over to my blog for a recap.

    I'm glad you didn't need your fall jacket. It was cold and windy in Michigan last weekend.

    I'm glad you had a good time. La

    ReplyDelete