Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love...

  • Your very blue eyes
  • The way you look at me whenever you see me
  • How you let me get some extra sleep on the weekends, even when you deserve it more than I do
  • How you listen when I complain
  • The scenarios that run through your head
  • The nicknames you give me
  • The fact that you're just as stubborn as me
  • That you never just "let me win"
  • How you make fun of me
  • The way you play with our son, even if you're running late for work
  • That I still get nervous around you sometimes
  • That you cry at sad movies
  • That the perfect date night is sitting at home with our son, cuddling, and watching a movie together
  • That 3 years ago today you agreed to be my husband and make me the luckiest woman alive.
Happy Anniversary Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment