Monday, July 12, 2010

The end already?

Yes, it's true. Summer is coming to a close. I'm not happy about this at all. I think I'm even more upset about sending Logan to daycare this time around than when I had to send him after my maternity leave. There may be tears. This week I have to go to a reading training for school, so Logan's Aunt Manda (adopted) is babysitting him while I'm gone. I'm thankful that I have close friends that will travel to us and watch Logan in his own environment he's in everyday. It's so much easier than having to pack up the diaper bag, toys, play gym, and so on. Next week I'm going to start working on setting up my classroom with Logan in tow. We're going to see how that works out. If it's a fail, I'm going to try and see if his babysitter will take him for a few hours a couple of days a week. And then....it's back to school. One week of welcome back stuff, and then new kiddos. I'm always excited to get a new batch of kids, but I'm not looking forward to the stress of bringing home work each night. I wish that we could be insanely rich and I could stay home with the little guy forever. It would pretty much make my life. Since I know this will never happen, I'll cherish the last two weeks I have with my insanely adorable son and go onward to the new year. And just to prove he's insanely adorable, I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment