Monday, June 28, 2010

The results are in...

I've lost 15 pounds!!! Can you believe it? I officially hit my half way mark at Jenny Craig and was rewarded with $50 off my food for the week. What a bonus! I'm still a little dumb founded that I've lost that much. I actually had to go and buy a new pair of capris and Bermuda shorts. I'm almost confident enough to wear actual shorts out of the house, but I'm not quite there yet, the legs still need a little toning. Andy keeps commenting on how skinny I look and I think that's confidence enough to help me keep going. He's thinking about joining the program and I think it'll be a lot easier to lose it if we're doing it together. I'll post some before and after pictures tonight when I can get the hubs to take some.

In other news...Logan rolled over! He's been working on it for awhile. He could get himself up on his side, but the actual roll to the stomach wasn't happening. Finally, last night he gave a valiant effort and made it! I was sad that Andy was grocery shopping and missed the epic roll, but we called him immediately to share the news. When he went to get Logan out of his crib this morning, he found him on his tummy again, head up in the air. He doesn't know how to get back over yet, but I know that will come soon. Watch out, the L man is becoming mobile. This may be the time to start baby proofing the house.

1 comment: