Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I don't tell him enough, but I'm very thankful to have Andy as Logan's father. Charging full force into parenthood is hard enough, but even more difficult when you don't have the support system of your family close by. I know there have been many nights when we have fought over how many minutes of sleep he had vs. how many I had. There have been times when I couldn't get Logan to sleep, or get him to stop crying. Mix this in with the everyday financial anxiety of how much a baby costs, and you can get end up with a strained marriage and two unhappy parents. Through these last four months Andy has shown he is an amazing father and an amazing husband and I'm glad that both Logan and I were able to give him a big thank you for everything he has done and will continue to do. Thanks Daddio!

No comments:

Post a Comment