Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I thought I could make it!

But alas, I am sick again. There are t minus 21 days until the end of the school year and here I am with a stupid cold. My head weighs at least 20 lbs., I can't smell a bit of Logan's stinky diaper, and my voice sounds as if there is cotton stuffed in my throat. I think that I should make a bet with someone to see if we can guess how many times I'll be sick during the school year. This has to be the 120th time so far. I just want to sleep....

Even though I feel utterly miserable at the moment, there are many highlights to this week.
#1: My last paper for my master's class was due on Sunday. I have turned it in and I am supposed to be, at this very moment, working on my final essay for my portfolio. As you can see I'm once again procrastinating and blogging instead.

#2: I get many many many breaks during school this week. Not only do I get a half an hour off from the book fair, I also get a whole morning of field day, along with an hour and a half of a Cinderella movie. That's tons of time in which I don't have to teach. Not that I don't like teaching, just note the complaining above about being sick.

#3: We're making ice cream tomorrow in class. I love ice cream.

#4: I don't have a paper due this weekend. I can RELAX!

See, there is a bright side to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment