Saturday, April 10, 2010

We need to update more often

It's been almost a month since we last posted, yikes.

Things have been going pretty well for us lately as far as Logan goes. We've gotten in to a rhythm with our night schedule and he's starting to sleep up to 4 or 5 hours at a time.

Easter came and went and we didn't do much except dress him up and "give" him his Easter basket. Rachel and I split the chocolate bunny which was just delicious.


Rachel got a girl's night out last night while Logan and I watched X-Files on Netflix. I'm starting my summer hockey season on the 21st in exchange for these girl's nights. I think these personal nights off will help each of us keep our sanity. Rachel's Master's program ends that night so the timing works out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment