Thursday, August 23, 2012

I need a drink

The stress is starting to hit me.  I'm always fine for the first part of my professional development week, and then it all of a sudden hits me.  Today was my day for the hitting.

We were finally allowed into our classrooms today and I just sat there for a moment not knowing what to do.  I'm completely re-organizing my room this year, there are more kids, and I get a roommate.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm fine with all of those things.  I'm just a little unsure of where to start.

The to-do lists have definitely started, shopping for the room is happening everyday, figuring out storage is keeping me up at night, and craftiness is all up in this business.  On the bright side, lessons plans are pretty much DONE.  One less thing to worry about I suppose.

Here's to a weekend full of organization and wine...lots of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment