Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today my tummy was doing belly flops

Today was a pretty important day. By important, I mean the day that really could decide whether I have a job or am a stay at home mom. So, pretty much deciding my future here people (and no, I'm not being dramatic). I had to teach a lesson to a lovely group of 1st graders, and hope to goodness that I didn't mess up. I think it went ok. I went over on time a bit, but that's normal for me. It's pretty difficult to teach a lesson in 30 minutes. Give me 45 and I'm good to go, but 30 is a bit rushed. Just my opinion. I'm crossing my fingers...and my toes.

It's strange seeing what the date is and realizing that if I were still in AZ, I would be getting ready to start putting my classroom together. School doesn't start until September here! I am missing my AZ buds a lot lately, hopefully I'll meet some gals that are just as awesome as my AZ peeps.

In other news, Logan is officially 17 months. That's pretty darn close to 1 and a half. Which is very close to 2. He's pretty hilarious. He took it upon himself to throw my shoes in the bathroom sink today. Where he got this idea, I do not know. However, I believe he has a shoe fetish since he is always walking around wearing our shoes and loves to pick out his own shoes for the day. He's talking more than ever. I swear he learns a new word everyday. The only problem is that when he learns a new word, he uses it constantly. For everything. Eh, he's pretty special.

Hopefully my next post will have good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment