Friday, July 1, 2011

Fingers crossed

I had an interview. Pretty exciting stuff since I expected that I would never get called in for an interview and would be a stay at home mom forever, thus never having enough money to buy clothes again. However, I was received the blessed phone call and rushed my butt to a school for an interview. I then decided I bombed it and was not going to get the job. Until I received another phone call. I now onto phase two of the interview process in which I must teach a lesson to a small group of 1st/2nd grade children. I'm scared shit-less. I've taught lessons before, but I just keep thinking about how this could be the one an only interview I have in Michigan and I could lose out on the job. The job that will bring me money so that I can buy clothes. Can you tell I love shopping for clothes? So, my fingers are crossed, I'm going to try to write the best damn writing lesson I have ever written in my lifetime, and I'm going to hope and pray that I blast away the competition.

On a side note, we LOVE being back in the mitten. Grand Rapids is awesome. Logan has already seen both sets of grandparents multiple times. There's a ton of stuff to do, and I've been able to get back in touch with a lot of old friends. I never realized how much I missed living here until we moved back. It has also reminded me of how much I really did not like Arizona. I actually have a slight sunburn from being at the park the other day. In AZ, going to the park in the summer is not happening unless you'd like to burn your tush on the hot plastic slide. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment