Monday, October 4, 2010

Blah

It's Monday. Of conference week. For those of you that understand teacher talk, that means I get to stay after school for many, many, many hours to talk to parents. I'm completely booked Monday through Wednesday and it kills me that I won't be home until 7-ish to see the L-man. However, the end result is a week off, aka Fall Break. Pure Bliss. Logan and Mommy time, mixed in with Grandma (my mommy!) visiting. For this reason, I will trudge through the week. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. 5:40am? Rachel... you should have been sleeping before your busy week, not blogging! Silly girl!!! Logan is having a blast being the only kid here. He's getting spoiled! Get your conferences out of the way and remember what next week holds. We'll miss Logan next week, but know he'll be having the time of his life with his Mommy and Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete