Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where's Waldo...McKenna Style

Where have the McKenna's been? Well my friends, I have been enjoying a fabulous week off from work, thanks to the genius that invented fall break. My mom, who has not seen Logan since he was 2 months, came to visit from Michigan. We had a ton of fun and were pretty busy all week long. I ended my week with a date night with my handsome husband and finally, Family Fun Day at the Pumpkin Patch. Although I would love to share the details at this very moment, I realize that I must go to bed because fall break is over and school starts in the morning. I am already counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break. 23 school days to be exact.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great week with your mom and Logan. I think we will go to the pumpkin patch this weekend.

    Have a great week! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Meet up Monday. Love going to Pumpkin Patches/Farms, glad you had a good time! Hope you can come visit!

    ReplyDelete