- I have a little over 5 weeks of school left. This is killing me, since I know my AZ peeps only have, lets see...one! I can do this though.
- I think we have passed through phase one of the terrible two's. I know there will be more, but that first phase was a killer. There was screaming, fit throwing, laying on the ground kicking, the whole nine yards. Every. Day. It's gotten better, let's hope it stays that way.
- The weather is getting sooooo nice and that means our trips to the park and playing outside is happening more and more. LOVE!
- Logan is the smartest little guy. We feel so lucky to have his daycare teachers telling us that he is excelling over the others in class and has shown so much growth in their room. He can count to ten, count in Spanish, next we'll move to Chinese ::joking::
- We resigned our lease in our house. Hard to believe we've been back in the mitten for almost a year. And we've loved every minute of it.
- AZ trip is coming up...I'm so excited!!!! I'm missing my AZ girls a ton and can't wait to catch up with them and their little ones.
Mocha Toffee Bites
5 weeks ago