Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scary stuff going on around here

We are moving. To Michigan. Most everyone I know already knows this fact and are very happy for us. We're happy for us. But I'm am scared shitless. Please don't tell Logan that I just swore.

I officially turned in my resignation before spring break. Such a short signature with huge implications. I always said that I would not quit a job without having another already lined up. Except there isn't a new job and there may not be a new job. My fingers are crossed. And my toes. Should I cross my eyes too? Over the break I turned in 32 applications across the West Michigan area. Even though it seems like a lot, my expectations aren't high when I know that others in the area have been looking for a job for over a year. My backup plan? Stay at home and bow down to his majesty Logan. If only I could be paid to do his bidding.

So, the house is almost sold, just waiting on our dear old friends The Bank, the applications are sent in, and we have a plan of leaving in June. Let's hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment