Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's finished!

As I may have mentioned before, I am a procrastinator. No need to stay anonymous, I will easily and proudly admit to it. In fact, some of my best work has happened when I procrastinated and finished projects at the last minute. May I just mention my 3.79 GPA in college? Pure procrastination. 4.0 for my masters? Procrastination at it's best.

Anyway, I am here to finally say that Logan's scrapbook is finished! That is, the scrapbook documenting my pregnancy up to his birth. In a perfect world it would have been finished right after he was born. In Rachel's world, the one where I am a teacher, a mom, and a super wife, it's finished when he's 13 months old. But it's done. That's all that matters. And it's pretty amazing if I do say so myself. If you'd like to see it, you must come and visit.

In other news...L man is walking, getting into trouble, and throwing fits. I thought we were supposed to have terrible two's, not terrible ones, or is this the new thing? Eh, he's still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment