Friday, March 12, 2010

Milestones

While I was playing around on the computer I found this awesome website called Picky Sticky that helps mom's keep track of their baby's growth through the first twelve months. You simply buy the little stickers that the website sells and each month you stick on to the baby's onesie and take a picture. When they're stuck on they don't actually look like stickers, it looks like a screen print t-shirt. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. So, of course I bought them and I've officially taken two pictures of the L man sporting the goods.


I'm gonna be honest, he wasn't exactly zero when I took the first picture, but close enough. Hopefully the 2 month pic will show a bigger difference in looks.

Logan also just met his first set of family members! My mom, grandma, and brother flew in from Michigan and were VERY excited to meet Logan. He is, after all, the first grandchild for my mom (and Andy's too). They spent the entire week oohing and ahhing over him, along with shopping for new clothes. I really liked that part. It was sad to see them go after a week. My mom expects lots of pictures and I know that December cannot come soon enough for her.


Next week we'll be hosting Andy's parents, and then Logan will meet his Aunt Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment