Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last Night...

Was HORRIBLE! We're thinking that Logan is going through a growth spurt, but my goodness is it hard to keep calm while he's doing it. Our schedule went as follows:
12 am: Logan is wide awake and screaming. Diaper changed, bottle fixed. Problem solved
1 am: Logan is awake again, same routine
2 am: Still awake
3 am: Same
4 am: Another bottle

and so on, until around 7:30 when he finally went to sleep for more than an hour. It was exhausting and Andy and I were at each other's throats! I'm waiting for the day that he sleeps through the night and try to keep telling myself that it will be here before I go to work. Hopefully.

In other news, we picked up his professional pics from JC Penney. Here's a sampling of the cuteness that is Logan.




How can you stay mad at a face like that. We'll try it all again tonight I suppose. Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics, love your blog, just found it today!

    carrie b
    www.citymom-countrymom.com

    ReplyDelete