Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Words...

Full Term! We have reached 37 weeks. This means that I can officially have this baby...but we'll pretend we can't and we'll wait for another 3 weeks just so that I can have everything ready for my sub. I'm actually finding that a lot of my stress is dwindling, although I would have thought I'd be really stressed right now. I just found out that I do indeed have a substitute teacher for work, so my kids will not be sitting in class going crazy. Well, they may be doing that, but they will have someone observing them doing this. I am also ahead of myself in lesson planning, although not quite to the point having all the plans needed for the sub. Right now I'm working on lesson plans for Feb. 15-19, which is my last week of work. LAST WEEK OF WORK! Ahh, the joy of having 8 weeks off from my job. I'm looking very forward to this. Those kids stress me out. I think my own kid will be a welcome relief from constant ADHD drama and queen bee dramatic girls.

It's amazing to think that in one month my mom, grandma, and brother are coming...and there will be a baby in the house. My baby. So for now, I patiently clean every inch of the house (yes, the cleaning phase of nesting has started), organize until Andy goes crazy, and wait for the little guy to give me the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life. Let's hope it's worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment