Monday, January 18, 2010

The finish line is in sight!

All three baby showers are officially completed. The stroller is put together, the pack and play is put together, the car seat is ready to be put in the car (first we need to figure out how to put it in there), closet is organized by size of clothes, dresser is organized by types of clothes AND size...now all we need is a baby. I guess that's the important part to all of this. The more we get done the more I realize how close we are to pushing this little guy out.

There are a still a few odds and ends that need to be added to the nursery. I keep feeling as though I don't have everything I need. I think this also stems from me being a teacher and always feeling as though there is more to do even though I should probably just sit back and relax for awhile. I'm currently trying to bust butt getting my lesson plans ready for the non-existent substitute that is coming into my classroom. Yes, that is correct. I currently have no sub, although I have asked multiple times what I can do to help get one. I don't think anyone else at school, (i.e., the administrators) realize that there are only 5 WEEKS LEFT! We could even get more specific and say that there are 34 days left. Perhaps this will light some fire under their your know what's. Can you tell that I'm a bit more stressed about my job then the actual birth of the baby? For now, I keep trudging along, getting my lessons done. I'm done with this week's and the next week and I'm starting to work on the beginning of February. This is more ahead of schedule than I have been my entire life. Procrastination is more my trend, but it's not fitting into this equation.

I'll post the AZ baby shower pics as soon as Andy gets off his butt and puts them into the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment