Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One down...a lot more to go

I finally signed us up for some parenting classes today. I was starting to realize that with our trip home quickly approaching, days off for the holidays, and oh, the birth of our son, the days in which we could actually take the classes were numbered. We are now officially signed up for prenatal care class and breastfeeding class. I still have to pick a date for the labor classes, but that can wait a couple of days.

I also think Andy and I are starting to realize that a lot of the things we like to do together, such as going to the movies, or playing video games, are going to come to a stop very quickly. With that in mind, we might as well get it out of the way now. Andy went out and bought Super Mario Bros. on wii and we've been playing non-stop. I know that I will eventually have more important things to tend to instead of playing games, but for now I better enjoy it.

My goal for next week is to get the nursery almost completely finished, along with getting some Christmas shopping done. I found a couple of gift cards laying around the house and I bought some curtains for the nursery, along with a cover for the changing pad, both in orange. I'm currently trying to think of what I would like for wall art. I really don't want to go the animal route and I don't want to spend a bunch of money...we'll have to see how creative I feel. I have found that this year's Christmas has left me only wanting items for Logan. I can't believe it's already started! I should probably think of a couple of things I want for myself...perhaps a personal trainer to help get the baby weight off?

No comments:

Post a Comment