Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lucykins

Rachel hosted a candle party last night and I was intending on helping her do some last minute cleaning before retreating to the office to spend the night coding and watching Aliens. I let the dogs out when I got home from work like always but this time there was a problem. Lucy was squatting for too long and there was blood coming out. She would walk a few feet away and then squat again and only blood this time.

I was thinking about it and noticed that she had been doing the same thing a few days ago. We went to the vet and $375 later, she is on antibiotics and wearing a diaper. They sent some tests off to the lab but it's most likely a bladder infection. She couldn't hold it in last night but ever since we put the diaper on she has been fine.

I think the medicine is doping her somewhat because she has taken two pills so far and just seems to want to lay around all day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment