Monday, September 14, 2009

Damn kids

We have been in school for exactly 29 days...and I'm sick. The worst part is that I can't take the good meds, such as Nyquil that puts you into a deep deep sleep. I apparently am dumb and did not know that there is alcohol in these wonderful medications and so I taking Tylenol cold and flu...which doesn't work. Blah. I'm just hoping that baby Mc understands how much I love him/her because I really want to take nyquil, just to be comfortable for even an hour.

Speaking of sleep...I have been having baby dreams. In all of my dreams, the little one is a boy. I'm thinking that I am magically a psychic and am dreaming about my unborn son. Andy agrees, since he thinks we share a brain now and our son is streaming his own thoughts into my head. I always thought mothers could read the minds of their children. I've been losing weight the last week. I think this is because of my illness though, hopefully. I still feel as though I'm not really showing and am hoping that changes soon. I just feel fat. Listen to how I'm complaining about losing weight. Definitely not normal. I'm hoping that I'll be able to post about a little kick in the tummy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment