Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick update

It has happened...I started school again. What this essentially means is that I am over worked, over tired, and falling asleep at around 9:30 every night. It also means the blog has not been updated in FOREVER. I'm apologizing now. I became very spoiled over the summer. I took 4 hour naps during the day, did no chores, and simply lounged on the couch. This is no more. The lounging on the couch still happens, but I'm actually trying to be productive. This year is actually a big step up for me. I am team leader (way excited), gifted mentor (not sure why they chose me, but I'm happy), still taking my masters classes (4 more to go!), and still incubating the babe. There's a lot on my plate, but I can do it.

Speaking of baby Mc. We have not been on the best of terms. I was very excited to be able to called Mc by its first name, preferably Eliza. However, he/she prefers the name baby Mc still. As we went to the ultrasound, Andy and I were so excited to find out the sex. We got to see a dance party going on in my belly...and then nothing. A whole lot of stubborn is what we saw. At first they said it was a boy (NOT HAPPY), then they said a girl. At the end, it's still undecided. We must wait for exactly one more month. It better show its goods!

I have officially started showing, although it may be baby bump mixed with Rachel chub. Even so, I'm going to say baby bump. It makes me feel better about myself. I'm excited to take pictures every few weeks to watch the bump grow. I actually started thinking yesterday about how I'm going to lose this weight. You see, I'm not a fan of exercise, or eating healthy. In fact, I just made brownies tonight. However, I refuse to keep my baby chub. REFUSE. I suppose I have many months to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment