Sunday, August 30, 2009

I just bought...

Granny panties. This is not something I'm proud of, but it had to be done. Apparently pregnant women do not have the correct body structure for bikini undies. Andy laughed. I made a sad face. I'll get over it because I'm soooo comfortable now. I have finally started to accept the fact that I may not get my way and we may be bringing a Logan into this world instead of an Eliza. To help me accept this, I have been scouring the internet for cute boy rooms. It's very hard to find them, but they're out there. Girl rooms are still cuter. I'll be crossing my fingers until the end of the month.

Andy and I are getting ready to take our last real vacation, just he and I, to a place other than Michigan. Next weekend we'll be heading to San Diego and have booked tickets to go to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. I wish we had more than three days to visit, but I'll take what I can get. It's scary to think that our vacations after this point will be family vacations, including baby Mc. I wish the weeks would slow down just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment