Monday, January 17, 2011

too much for a title

Oh goodness, I'm a lazy blogger. I'm going to post a quick update just to wet your tastebuds. Here goes...

Christmas came, Christmas went. Logan received WAY too many presents, which forced us to buy a new toy box and disassemble the bouncer in order to make room in our house. He loved meeting family in Michigan and Indiana. He hated snow. As seen here:



We were sad to leave, but happy that we'll be back for good in a few short months :) Here are some of our favorite Christmas pictures:


Logan has also passed the 11 month mark of his life. That means less than one month until he's the big 1. Then he'll be a toddler. Not a baby, not an infant, a toddler. I know Andy's ready for this, but I don't know if I am. It's crazy to see all of the things he can do now. Here are some stats just for kicks:

  • Weighs 21 lbs. (a bit on the skinny side from what I hear)
  • Last we checked he's 28 inches tall
  • Just switched to size 4 diapers
  • Wearing mostly 12 month clothes
  • Crawling EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING (why did we want him to be mobile?)
  • Walking along the edges of things and standing by himself for a few seconds
  • Talks a lot of gibberish, but still hanging onto mama, dada, baba, nana. I swear I've heard a "ya" when I ask questions
  • Eat mostly table food. We actually ordered off the kids menu at a restaurant the other night!
  • 4 teeth
Basically, he's the coolest kid ever. I love being around him and find that I get even less done for work because I don't want to take any Logan time out of my schedule. So, without further adieu, here's the L man:

No comments:

Post a Comment