Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hate is such a strong word

I HATE (notice the capital letters) exercising. I think it's complete bull when I hear all those people on weight loss shows saying they can't imagine life without exercise, they love it so much, it's such a stress reliever, blah, blah, blah. Bull. I can imagine my life without exercise. I would be sitting at home and playing with my son, watching some telly, or perhaps sleeping. Instead, I am trying to think of any excuse imaginable that will get me out of exercising. And usually, I just get lazy and go to sleep. Tonight I caved and actually exercised. There was no stress relief. I don't feel all warm and fuzzy from doing it. I'm sweaty, and now I'm cranky. But it's done. Perhaps again tomorrow? I promise I won't complain as much.

Anyone have any good exercise programs?

1 comment:

  1. Exercising is necessary in some ways but SO, SO boring.

    I actually like the 30 day shred but only because it's over in 20 minutes. Pathetic, but true.

    ReplyDelete