Sunday, October 4, 2009

We have made it...

To the halfway point! Today officially marks week 20, which means we are half way through, only 20 more weeks until we meet Logan! Yesterday Andy and I went to babies r us to register for our showers. It was a bit overwhelming. It's amazing to see how many different types of bottles there are, pacifiers, bottle warmers, and so on, and so on. I think we both felt a little helpless. I already had the big items picked out, which were the stroller/car seat combo, pack and play, high chair, etc. They're all from the same Graco line, so it was easy to match them and I made sure to do my research on whether they were actually worth the money. I think Andy was happy that we didn't have to sit there and ponder over all of the large items. Once we finished up, I came home and of course added more items, took off the ones that I changed my mind about. So, that's out of the way. Next item up, pick a crib and buy it. I want to paint before the crib comes, that will be happening next week during fall break. I'm very excited to get this nursery started!

No comments:

Post a Comment